About Us: COPERNICUS BERLIN is a nonprofit charitable organization dedicated to promoting equal educational and professional growth through scholarships. We are committed to providing individuals worldwide with equal opportunities. Therefore, we are seeking Fundraisers to join our team and assist us in finding new sponsors and donors.
About Position: As a Fundraiser / Sponsorship Manager at COPERNICUS BERLIN, you will hold a crucial position in our team, focusing on acquiring new donors and sponsors. Your core responsibility will be raising funds for our mission, which gives you the autonomy to set your own working hours. This role requires outstanding sales and communication skills. Additionally, you will be rewarded with a 10% commission for each successful fundraising deal you secure.
- Devise and implement comprehensive strategies and campaigns aimed at fundraising
- Spearhead the development of online fundraising platforms and initiatives to expand digital reach and donor engagement.
- Conduct thorough research to identify potential donors, actively initiating contact to cultivate relationships and secure funding.
- Proactively acquire new sponsors, donors, and partners, broadening the organization’s support network and enhancing resource acquisition.
- Design and implement creative gratitude packages for sponsors, recognizing their contributions in meaningful and engaging ways.
- Experience in fundraising, sales, marketing, or a similar field.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of the education and non-profit sectors is a plus.
- 10% commission on every successful fundraising deal.
- Participation in International Events.
- Exciting travel opportunities.
- Certificate of completion and achievement.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Work in a collaborative and supportive team environment.
The fundraiser should be passionately committed to the mission of the charitable association and possess the creativity, drive, and skills necessary to reach or exceed the fundraising goals.